BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

More Fabulous Layouts!!!

Here are some more fabulous layouts for this months challenge, dont forget, if you want to win a GUEST DT SPOT for December all you need to do is use Patterned Paper as your base and use the sketch to create a LO!

This sweet layout was sent in by Lynette Jackson...This gorgeous layout was sent in by Pippa Waddell
This bright and fun layout was sent in by Lynn Ellis
This cute layout was sent in by Sarah Latham
This sweet layout was sent in by Leanne Kroschel
This gorgeous layout was sent in by Annelie Maddock (NZ)


Dont forget you have until 8pm 31st October to get your entries in, please email them to: whatisoldisnew@hotmail.com


1 comments:

Monique said...

Gorgeous layouts!
I adored working with this sketch - and I used the scrummy October Vintage kit.
Trouble is I forgot to used a patterned paper as a background. D'oh!
If you want to have a look, it is on my blog here! http://moniquefollett.blogspot.com/
I'll email it as soon as I can - but atm the server for my email account is down for some reason.