BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Welcome to the first challenge @ WIOIN Sketch Blog

Welcome to What Is Old Is New Kit's new Challenge Blog, now dont get scared away thinking Oh No not another challenge blog.

We have decided to create a place for our customers and everyone else who wants to join in a place to have some fun with our challenge that we set each month, we arent here to copy anyone else, we never have nor are we going to start, this is a fun and happy place to come with only positive comments and inspriation on offer!

You stand the chance to win a different prize each month, could be a kit, embellishment kits, vouchers, product, guest DT spot or a kit designed just for you!

This month we are going to start easy and begin with a sketch challenge, anything goes as long as you use the sketch as inspiration for your layout.
You need to email me at: whatisoldisnew@hotmail.com with your entry by the end of the month, September 30th, please use the heading WIOIN Sketch Challenge.

Up for grabs this month is a $20.00 Voucher and FREE Post!

*Please note, ALL entries for our challenge MUST be created for this challenge and NOT be used for any other challenges, please dont enter your layout if you are going to use it elsewhere.

Dont forget to leave us a comment in the area below to be in the running to win a September Embellishment kit!

So here is our Sketch, a big thanks to Wendy who made it digital for me :-)

Check out the Creative Teams gorgeous layouts!!!



Wendy -
Suse -
Mel -Kell -

Em -

Mandy -

27 comments:

Julie said...

Wow girls great pages. I'm hoping to get to do this sketch.

Kayla Renee said...

Awesome new blog Mel.
I can't wait to see all challenges.
I love the first sketch.

Beautiful LO's girls.

Kayla :-)

KerrynF said...

Gorgeous sketch, the girls samples are amazing. definietly hoping to give it a try.

Deb said...

Can't wait to give this a go. Gorgeous CT samples.

Leanne said...

Great sketch and fabbo examples.

deb-a said...

love all the samples. Definitely going to try and give this a go sometime soon.

karennarelle said...

Looks great, I am still new to all this so I love sketches it helps get me started!!

Sue said...

YAY! Finally managed to get my comment up! Love the blog, the sketch looks great! Awesome job by all the CT girls - love your work!

yvette said...

nice sketch and awesome takes, ladies! i think i'm gonna give this a try.. is it open to international scrappers, too? i hope so.. :)

WIOIN Kits said...

I sure is, we look forward to seeing your entry :-)

Shell said...

I'm always on the look out for new challenge sites...Looking forward to participating in this one. The sketch is great!
Shell :)

Amanda R. said...

Great to see your challenge blog up and running. Great sketch and love the girls' take on it. Well done!

Monique said...

Great sketch and I just love all the different takes on it!!! My favorite is the Sponge Bob one - fabulous!!!

mandysea said...

Fabulous girls!!!
Looking forward to seeing your LO's!!!

Monique said...

Wow!!
How exciting - I love a good challenge!! Can't wait to get cracking on this one!!!

Linda said...

Awesome sketch & sample LO's girls....hoping to give this one a go :)

andrea said...

fantastic to see your new sketches blog hope to do this sketch

Daniel said...

New scrapping challenge blog- thanks god for it!! Can't see these cute colored stamp cards anymore!! SO see you!! I'LL BE HERE

lkamphuis said...

Yay - great sketch - I needed a good one to get me started on my boys layouts - Thanks!!

Melinda said...

Great sketch girls. Looking forward to giving it a go.

IRIT SHALOM said...

SCRAPBOOKING CHALLENGE BLOG AND NOT CARD!! I LOVE YOU!! I'LL SURE DO A LO FOR YOUR GREAT SKETCH AS I THINK IT HAS GREAT POTENTIAL
THANKS FOR CANDY TOO!!

Pippa said...

YAY!!! I'm a total challenge blog addict. Bring it on LOL. Looking forward to seeing everyone's interpretation of the sketc :)

Kim said...

gorgeous sketch will be giving it a go

Suzy said...

I'm glad I found your challenge blog on this beautiful Sunday afternoon. Going to try out the sketch this month :) Thanks for the chance to win the embellishment kit.
~Suzy
suzyq28024@gmail.com

vikki said...

PERFECT!! The best kit blog now hosts a challenge blog - match made in heaven!! I'm on it...

honora said...

I have never done a challenge before and i loved it .I love all the designs you have girls well done x

Marelize said...

Awesome sketch challenge! Love all the DT layouts! :)